Forum

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: Pan card uses in Money Transactions: Need

Pan card uses in Money Transactions: Need 8 months 1 week ago #2

Me and my sister had to buy gold jewelry. The price of Rs. 50000 for the design. Shall I need to submit my pan card for that action? I chose the best collections for online shopping. This is a good experience for me. I am so glad to see more collections. I want to take the process of using my pan card online. My sister did not have a card in college. So tell them how to get a new PAN card. Can my sister copy pan card application online? She has submitted a pan card that requires details and documents online. How to apply the same details online? I need a clear and clear way of getting my PAN card. I have registered all the papers with the PAN card application. My signature is also ready. I have scanned my signature to add an application form.
My friend tells me how to get a new application. This is the easiest and simplest way to offer. My sister is having trouble collecting money from the bank. She already receives a bank account in her name. Therefore, they need to submit their PAN card details to collect money from the bank. She forgot the PAN card number. How to get money and how to solve the problems about the pan card. How to solve the problem Have you got any way to withdraw money? Both are waiting for your reply. I collect some of the information from online. I will discuss with my pan card experts soon. But I cannot get a clear answer to my sister's pan card problem. Please help her. I am searching the better solution for my problem help me or answer me for the problem. I need that amount for buying more things in the functions.
Last Edit: 8 months 1 week ago by aniruthara.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds